Forum

Advertisements
iPhone 11 family di...

iPhone 11 family discussion  

RSS
(@jmcomms)
Member Admin

First of all - ouch! - for the pricing.

But once we get over that, and it's always going to be expensive, what do people think of the new iPhone models, especially the triple-camera Pro models?

Every network will be selling them, and now that three networks offer truly unlimited data, it should be quite interesting to see what models/configuration/network people will choose.

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Jonathan Morris
Posted : 10/09/2019 9:33 pm
 Dave
(@dave)
Eminent Member

I think the three very obvious lenses are quite ugly.

I don’t mind having just an average camera on my phone as if I want to take more than snapshots I prefer to use a proper interchangeable lens mirrorless  camera.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2019 10:39 pm
(@kradcliffe)

Guys at work chatting today who are all iphone users.

Disgusted at the new pricing and lack of new features.

Sure they'll just keep buying though ......

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2019 7:48 pm
(@jmcomms)
Member Admin

@kradcliffe

I think that as every new revision comes out, less people are rushing out to buy. The lack of 5G is clearly an issue. So much so that the usual suspects are now actively denouncing 5G and making out the iPhone doesn't need it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2019 2:51 pm
(@kradcliffe)

Funny thing is you can get the P30 Pro 512gb for £899 at Argos. Far cheaper and a far better camera.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2019 2:58 pm
 Dave
(@dave)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @kradcliffe

Funny thing is you can get the P30 Pro 512gb for £899 at Argos. Far cheaper and a far better camera.

Does it run iOS?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2019 10:31 am
(@alexhalessays)

The XDR Display of iPhone 11: let's discuss the Super HD Display!
The Apple iPhone 11 is the new rage in town and the world is loving it. Here are many ways in which the iPhone 11 is better than its predecessors both from Samsung and Apple. But here is the main thing that we want to talk about.
“Believing is Seeing”
No, this is not the pitch of a tech startup that is gonna rule the Silicon Valley. This is the tagline for XDR technology that the Apple company has launched for the new iPhones that will be released by the company. The XDR technology will also be used in the Apple manufactured HD televisions that the company will release in the coming years.
Here is why the XDR technology is a truly groundbreaking cinematic experience even on an Android screen.
32- inch Retina 6K Display: The retina display is focused on providing the same experience that the human eye will give to the viewer. The Retina 6K display has a forty percent more screen space then the 5K display and the Retina display has 218 pixels per inch to make the image truly close to the experiences the human eye. The images will be exceptionally sharp and will have extensively detailed imagery to go with the view. The screen is massive and can include the 4K content, all of your tools and other accessories of camera usage in one screen.

1600 Nits of Brightness: You have heard the term that the new [AD LINK REMOVED] has the means. The standard amount of brightness is 500 nits and anything above that is considered high definition. The screen with 1600 nits of brightness is an incredibly amazing and vivid display of colors where the picture will, truly, come to life right in front of your eyes. These displays are incredibly vivid and watching a movie on these screens is a truly cinematic experience.
1,000,000:1 contrast ratio: The contrast ratio indicates the way a screen is absorbing and reflecting black back onto the viewer. The standard ratio that is used in the screens is much less and the mega contrast game is won by Apple in long strides. The result is that this highly vivid screen will also make the blackness look like you are staring into space.
P3 wide color gamut: The P3 wide color gamut is an extensive feature that allows for a million colors to be expressed on the screen with exceptional accuracy so that the screen will come to life. You will be able to differentiate between three or four closely matched shades of the same color on your screen.
All in all, the XDR display is no simple game. The iPhone 11 will have an extensive range of colors that will give you a real-life change in the screen you use.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Jonathan Morris
ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2019 6:11 am
Share:

Advertisements