Honor has been punching well above its weight from the first day it launched in the UK, with a huge portfolio of top performing phones to suit all budgets.
Unsurprisingly Honor has gained a very loyal following of fans over the years who appreciate being able to enjoy flagship features without the flagship prices.
Honor Fans are known to be keen early adopters and share their experiences with friends and family, leading to further sales that enables Honor to continue to grow the brand and launch exciting new devices, like the Honor 10 (pictured) that will be coming to the UK soon.
Word of mouth
It’s a very successful alternative to spending millions on advertising, but of course it also relies on producing solid products that people will want to buy. Fortunately that’s exactly what Honor has been able to deliver time and time again.
Now Honor is inviting its biggest UK fans to apply to join an exclusive ‘Elite’ club that will bring a wealth of benefits to those accepted into this new community.
Wilkin Lee, Honor UK Sales and Marketing Director said: “We’re inviting our top fans to become more involved with Honor and have their say. We can’t wait to get to know the Honor Elite members better and together shape the future of Honor and the tech industry as a whole.”
Phones with benefits
Members can enjoy the following:
- Early access to the latest Honor news and updates.
- Information on new product releases, direct from the Honor UK team.
- The ability to chat to the Honor UK team directly.
- Offer feedback to Honor that can help with future product development.
- Exclusive access to member-only parties and events.
- Honor Elite Club discounts on Honor products.
- The chance for free goodies!
Now you’ve watched the video, fancy your chances? If so, click below to make your application.