It has been quite the wait, but Oppo has finally launched its new family of phones in the premium Find X2 series.
The Oppo Find X2 Pro is my highest rated phone, ever, and after having received my review unit way back in March, it seemed like it was never going to go on sale, thanks in part to the outbreak of Coronavirus.
Now the Find X2 Pro, and three other models, can finally be purchased from a range of online and high-street retailers (many opening from the start of next week), which is another massive step forward for the relatively new (to the UK) smartphone manufacturer.
Amazon, Appliances Direct, BOX, Carphone Warehouse, EE, O2, Virgin Media and Vodafone are all backing the company, which some industry insiders have told me is likely to stand in for Huawei, now that sales have been taking a hit as the spat between Huawei and the US continues.
What do you think of these new phones? Will you be tempted to buy? Please share your thoughts in the comments below or with me on Twitter.
The four Find X2 Series phones are priced as follows…
- Oppo Find X2 Lite – £399
– Pearl White at Carphone Warehouse and Amazon
– Moonlight Black at EE, Carphone Warehouse, O2, Virgin Media, Vodafone and Amazon
- Oppo Find X2 Neo – £599
– Starry Blue at O2 and Carphone Warehouse
– Moonlight Black at EE, Carphone Warehouse, O2, Virgin Media and Amazon
- Oppo Find X2 – £899
– Ceramic Black exclusive to O2
- Oppo Find X2 Pro – £1099
– Ceramic Black from EE, O2, Vodafone, Carphone Warehouse, Virgin Media and Amazon
– Vegan leather (orange) from Amazon and Carphone Warehouse
- Oppo Enco Free headphones – £119 in Black (coming soon)
- Oppo Enco W31 headphones – £69 in Black or White (coming soon)