Last month, OnePlus made the big league by getting the OnePlus 3 sold on the high-street. Today, O2 has announced it will be exclusively stocking the upgraded OnePlus 3T.
- 3,400mAh battery (a 13% increase).
- New 128GB storage option.
- Upgraded Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC.
- Upgraded selfie-camera, up from 8 to 16-megapixels, while the rear camera has upgraded electronic image stabilisation.
- Latest version of Oxygen OS (sadly, still based on Android Marshmallow for now).
Perhaps not a great deal, but let’s not forget just how powerful the original OnePlus 3 was. Think of it more like a mid-life refresh that’s commonplace in the motor industry.
The handset, also available to buy directly from OnePlus on a SIM-free basis, comes in two colours and two storage capacities; 64GB and 128GB.
The SIM-free prices will be £399 for the 64GB model and £439 for the 128GB model (making the latter almost a no-brainer for twice the storage).
O2 customers will be able to pre-order the OnePlus 3T from tomorrow, 17th November. In addition, ahead of the release date, O2 will have a pop-up event at its (134) Oxford Street store at 3.02 on Thursday 24th November.
Plans on O2 start at £31 per month, offering between 500MB and 20GB data.
OnePlus fans can also go along to the official website to see a load of new OnePlus branded gear (including bags and T-shirts) and accessories, including the OnePlus Bullets Earphones (V2).