The new range of TCL 30 phones all come with a 50-megapixel camera, large battery and TCL’s pioneering NXTVISION technology.
TCL already announced these products at CES 2022, but at the time it was not clear how many of the eight new TCL 30 series phones were destined for Europe.
However, now we know it will be five models – and we also have the pricing now.
In addition, the company announced new tablets and mobile broadband products.
The five models coming to the UK are:
- TCL 30 5G
- TCL 30+
- TCL 30
- TCL 30 SE
- TCL 30 E
All five models come with a 50-megapixel primary camera, while all but the TCL 30 E get a triple camera arrangement (the TCL 30 E being dual camera).
Camera features include Steady Snap, which clearly captures subjects in motion, as well as low-light HDR photography, and One Shot that provides different images from one single photo.
The first three phones on the list come with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display, while the SE and E get a LCD 6.52-inch mini-notch display. All utilise TCL’s NXTVISION tech to enhance image quality.
The TCL 30+ and 30 also get dual speakers for stereo playback.
Meanwhile, with battery life so often being talked about these days and being seen as increasingly essential to enable users to get the most from their phone, all models come with at least a 5,000mAh battery. The TCL 30 5G, 30+ and 30 models even go a little bit further with 5,010 mAh, plus 18W USB PD wired charging.
The TCL 30 5G, 30+ and 30 are also incredibly slim at just 7.74mm thick (184g) and feature a soft, tactile rear design that is resistant to scratches, sweat, bumps and warping. The protection continues on the front to keep displays clear and free of scuffs.
Pricing and Availability
The TCL 30+ and 30 are available in Muse Blue and Tech Black, while the TCL 30 5G comes in Dreamy Blue and Tech Black. The TCL 30 SE and 30 E are available in demure Space Grey and a rich Atlantic Blue. The TCL 30 SE is also available in Glacial Blue in selected regions.
- TCL 30 5G: from €249 (64GB) and €269 (128GB), availability in Europe in April 2022, coming to select regions
- TCL 30+: from €199, availability now in Europe, coming to select regions later
- TCL 30: from €179, availability now in Europe, coming to select regions later
- TCL 30 SE: from €149 (64GB) and €169 (128GB), availability now in Europe, coming to select regions later
- TCL 30 E: from €139, availability in Europe in April 2022, coming to select regions later
Two other phones are also available; TCL 305 (from €119), and TCL 306 (from €129).
The pricing for the already announced new tablets is now available:
- NXTPAPER MAX 10 – from €269
- TCL TAB 10 HD 4G – from €179 (FHD model €199)
- TCL TAB 10s 5G – €349
Pricing has not been given for the new mobile broadband products as yet, but they will consist of:
- LINKHUB 5G CPE HH515 (Q1 release)
- LINKZONE LTE CAT 6 Mobile Wi-Fi MW63 (Q2 release)
- LINKHUB LTE CAT 6 Home Station HH63 (Q2 release)
- LINKZONE 5G Mobile Wi-Fi MW513 (release TBC)