As everyone probably knows, today is the day Samsung unveils the Note 7.
I’ll be at the London launch event later to get my own hands-on with the Note 7, so if you have any questions please fire them to me on here, or on Twitter where I’ll be Tweeting news as-it-happens.
There’s a good chance of a new look Gear VR headset too (perhaps bundled with the Note 7, at least for those placing pre-orders) and possibly some other snippets of news that hasn’t already leaked – so it’s worth keeping an eye on things from 4pm UK time.
See the Note 7 Software (on a Galaxy S6)
There might not be lots of videos going around showing the Note 7 in use yet, but perhaps here’s the next best thing – the Note 7 ROM running on a Galaxy S6. You can also download the ROM from the links in the video below.
Galaxy Note 7 Specs (rumoured)
Key specs taken from GSMArena.com
THESE SPECS MAY NOT BE CORRECT!
- LTE Cat 9 4G (450/50Mbps)
- IP68 certified
- Single or Dual SIM versions
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display QHD (515PPI)
- Snapdragon 821 (USA), Exynos 8893 (Global)
- 64, 128 and 256 internal storage options + microSDXC
- 4/6GB RAM
- 12MP rear camera, f/1.7, OIS, LED flash
- 5MP front camera, f/1.7
- Iris scanner
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4,000mAh battery
- 153.5×73.9×7.99mm, 168g
Keep yourself in the loop
- I’ll be Tweeting throughout the launch event, but you can also register and follow the news on Samsung’s own Unpacked 2016 site – and receive all the information when the various networks announce their own release dates and pricing.