It’s just 24 hours until OnePlus officially launches the new mid-range Nord smartphone.
There are a couple of ways to follow the launch, and OnePlus is expected to announce a virtual pop-up launch offer, just as it did for the OnePlus 8 series launch earlier this year.
OnePlus has listed the methods of catching the launch below, which begins at 1500 UK time on July 21st.
The OnePlus Nord will come with Qualcomm’s more affordable Snapdragon 765G 5G chipset, a quad-camera rear setup and two front-facing cameras. The widely rumoured device will have all of the specifications made official tomorrow afternoon so watch this space!
1: Livestream on OnePlus website
Unbox Therapy will livestream the Nord AR launch event. Visit: https://www.oneplus.com/global/nord/AR
2: Use the OnePlus Nord AR App
Download the OnePlus Nord AR app for Android or iOS to experience AR for yourself.
- Download the OnePlus Nord AR app for Android or iOS.
- Launch the app and follow the instructions to set up an avatar and configure the app.
- Open the app at 3pm UK time and follow the instructions to start the augmented reality experience.
- Make sure to have a good Internet connection!
Those who got a physical AR invitation can have a unique hands-on experience of the OnePlus Nord via AR once the launch event concludes.
- Scan the QR code on the invite to initiate the web AR experience.
- After you load the web AR experience, scan the AR invitation to go hands-on with the OnePlus Nord device.
Users with the physical AR invitation will be able to have a unique hands-on experience of the OnePlus Nord via AR once the launch event ends. This invitation is not needed to watch the launch event.
How to use the OnePlus Nord AR launch invitation:
· Scan the QR code on the invite to initiate the WEB AR experience. You can scan the QR code with your native camera app (on Android versions 9 and 10), Google Lens, or any QR code scanner
· After you load the WEB AR experience, scan the AR invitation to go hands-on with the OnePlus Nord device.