The camera on the Honor View 20 is very impressive, and for a week or so I’ve been out and about taking some photos to show off the camera.
Unfortunately the weather has not been nice to me, but you can get a good feel for the 48-megapixel Sony-made camera, which I think is on a par with the Huawei/Leica co-branded phones of late.
Check out the AI Clarity mode photos at the end, where you can see full 48-megapixel images (that’s 8,000 x 6,000 pixels) and where the quality from the small camera pixels is maintained by taking multiple shots and combining the data to reduce noise and increase detail – in much the same way as the AI Stabilisation works to get solid, blur-free, night photos without the need for a tripod.
- Got a Honor View 20 of your own? Join my open Google Photos gallery and upload your own photos and video to share with others.
- See my Honor View 20 review.
- Honor View 20 Photo Gallery
- Xiaomi Mi Store ‘Review’ + Black Friday Deals
- Honor Play Photo Gallery: A selection of photos and videos from the new Honor gaming phone
- Huawei P20 Pro Photo Gallery: Part Two (Two Cities, Day and Night)
- Huawei P20 Pro Photo Gallery: Part One